The AR1 Boot features a hinged external support structure for helping to prevent lateral ankle movement while allowing for smooth fore and aft transitions on the bike. A set it and forget it cam lock closure system on the calf enables easy entry and accommodates a wide variety of calf diameters.
- Thermoplastic resin ankle protection
- Replaceable to sliders(High-impact thermoplastic and Zinc Alloy)
- Inner sole Long-Term Cushioning,High-Level Breathability, Moisture anagement,Antimicrobial Function.
- Removable arch support
- High-impact thermoplastic shin deflector plate
- Microfiber Leather outer construction
- Double stitched in all high stress areas
- An elastic panel adjacent to the entry zipper allows a bind free zip and improved fit
- Natural rubber sole offers excellent grip and allows for natural flex
- Polymer toe shift pad
- Quick drying polyamide lining
- High-impact, flexible thermoplastic heel cup
- Padded achilles area
- Outside air vents
- Lock buckle system